Friday, April 9, 2010

another change in mgmt??

Well finally got someone to give me an update and lo and behold, we've had another change in our construction coordinator. So far we have had two construction coordinators who keep shifting their 'roles' in the office. We have swapped between the two ladies 4 times now... why??? it is mind boggling.

Anyway, our 'new' (make that previous but now current once again) coordinator has said we are waiting on two windows to be glazed as per our DA??? Where did that come from? and why wasn't it done correctly to begin with? I have also asked about what our completion date for the house is in the last 5 emails to our builder and it has been repeatedly ignored which leads me to believe they either don't know, can't tell us or don't want to tell us, either of which reason is ridiculous. Our 'new' coordinator also said she'd get back to me that day to tell me when this glazing of the windows would be done but of course, she didn't do so.

I also left another message to our site supervisor but that was just for routine as he never returns my calls. I never expected him to despite his voicemail saying he would. LIAR!

I shall be ringing them again on Monday.

No comments: